Monday 27 December 2010

A Dita Exclusive

Dita Von Teese posted this promo shot on twitter, writing “Preview from my upcoming DIY beauty book, Glasses by [Michael Schmidt Studios], photo by [Scott Nathan], makeup and hair by me!”
If looking this good is a possibility, i advise that she calls the printing press and orders a billion more copies; every girl on earth will be buying this book.
preview-image-from-dita-von-teeses-diy-makeup-book.jpg
The super glamorous burlesque beauty is known for self-styling when it comes to clothes, hair and make-up, and is willing to share the secrets that girls like me would pine for. “I don’t go to the salon when I need to colour my hair, I pull out my box of hair dye. I want women to understand that you don’t have to have the glam squad to put you together,” So, not only will this book make us richer in beauty knowledge, we’ll be richer in pocket too.
Dita’s 30s, 40s and 50s inspired look is admired in fashion, beauty, in the burlesque world and by ordinary girls who want a way to stand out and know that “there are other forms of beauty”. if this book can make us look and feel half as comfortable as ms von teese seems in her own skin, i’ll put my name down for a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment